HNBGU OER Repository
We are happy to share the OER content created/recommended by our faculties and students from various subjects.
Instructions for Contributors
The SWAYAM cell of University invites all the faculty members and research scholars to develop (or recommend selected state of art and relevant content) Open Education Resources (OER) like e-content, audio/ video, written notes for easy access to academic study materials as per the need of the subject. It would be a great help to our students if we can create our institutional academic repository. The SWAYAM cell will be happy to receive the e-content developed by you.
*Please limit your contributions to the subject/syllabus specific topics for students.
For contribution to the repository, the following steps can be taken.
- Please create any kind of audio/video or written notes.
- Please upload the created Audio-video to your personal YouTube Channel.
- Written slides or notes can be uploaded to SlideShare/OER Commons or any other platform.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CHOSE AND APPLY THE CREATIVE COMMON LICENSE (when uploading; see the advance setting of uploading section).
- Senior Faculty members are requested to recommend any material or link which is suitable for a subject and that can also be shared.
- Share the URL of the same (created or recommended) using the contribute link.
- If the google drive link is given as URL, please ensure the privacy protection “Anyone with the link” or “Anyone on the net”.